Last year, I participated in the Biannual Blogathon Bash twice. This year, I’m sticking with just the summer version. I LOVE the bash because it gives me three straight days to focus on my blog(s), and gives me mini-challenges. It makes all the hard work and ‘blah’ stuff about blogging fun!
If you haven’t joined and are interested, you can still join in on the fun! There are Twitter parties, prizes, challenges, and tutorials for all sorts of bloggy goodness!
For this Blogathon Bash, I hope to (for myself and a friend’s blog on which I am working!)
1. Finally make a blog button – finally!
2. Recreate social media buttons
3. Create a header for my friend’s blog
4. Create a media package
5. Create Pinnable images
6. Schedule into Cozi and Hootsuite
7. Blog schedule!
8. Work on my new org’s blog!
I can do all of that, right?! Yes!!!! And you know what? You can, too!